OAP900 2 x 2 AC Single-Band Outdoor PoE Access Point
- 802.11AC High Speed
- Easy Installation
- Rugged Construction
- Designed for High Density Usage
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management
- Fast Roaming
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity
- Seamless Mobility
- Power over Ethernet
- Built-In RADIUS Server
- Business Outdoor Environments
- Central Management
- 802.11AC High Speed: IEEE 802.11ac with 900Mbps wireless speed.
- Easy Installation: Wall-mount or pole-mounted design with easy installation kit.
- Rugged Construction: IP55 weatherproof housing can perform normally under rigorous weather.
- Designed for High Density Usage: Supports up to fifty users simultaneously, ideal for crowded environments and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) workplaces.
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management: Supports up to 16 SSIDs ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
- Fast Roaming: Roams smoothly between APs without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity: Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
- Seamless Mobility: 1.5x greater coverage than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for Wi-Fi devices across enterprise environments.
- Power over Ethernet: Supports Passive PoE and Passive PoE out.
- Built-In RADIUS Server: With management for up to 256 user accounts.
- Business Environments: Advanced choice for high-performance applications. Suitable for a wide range of commercial applications such as across university campus , stadiums, outdoor malls, hotels and along side rivers, highways, railways and others.
- Central Management: Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS) , easy and Intuitive web-based central management suite, supports AP array architecture.